Bandwidth is important to millions of organizations online and having a higher bandwidth means you will be able to achieve a higher data transfer rate which in turn leads to shorter download times. This is especially significant when downloading large files, or your sites has images, music, or galleries. Having a higher bandwidth can support and have a smooth experience of multiple concurrent sessions online such as checking emails, surfing,downloading or playing online games or watching You Tubes all can be achieved with higher bandwidth but it could be expensive.
Many website owners struggle with bandwidth problems due to the following:
- If your customers is waiting long for your site to load, then you will lose a potential client and Broadband is one of the reasons that can cause slow connectivity on the web.
- Images, movies, music, and software files are the largest contributors to your bandwidth usage on a website. The largest cause of this is using very large or uncompressed files. Lots of code equals larger file size will cause bandwidth spikes.
- Hotlinking can also cause bandwidth hog.
- PDF files are becoming very popular on the internet, but there is one downside, they are very large causing large bandwidth usage.
- Virus can also be the cause of surge because many viruses are created to send out mass emails from the infected computer and without the owners’ knowledge. Installing antivirus software on computers and regularly scanning for possible infections may resolve this issue.
- either to try to reduce your transfer.
- to upgrade your account
- or to pay for the excess each month that you exceed. If you anticipate exceeding every month, then it is usually much cheaper to upgrade than pay for the excess.
Non-Oversold Shared Hosting
Linux and Windows VPS
Fully Managed Dedicated Servers Contact Us Now Billing Direct Number: +632.9667459 Fax/Support Number: +632.5767737 Mobile Number: +639063801544
- No public Twitter messages.