To ensure that 2013 is set to be the best year you have ever had, it’s important to reflect on the year that was. What are the things you missed out and avoid it this year, specially when it comes to your safety. This year is a great time to perform some basic server maintenance with your hosting automation system. As the system administrator, cPanel and Philippine Web Hosting Provider will give you tips on cpanel maintenance that will make it easy for you to complete a few routine tasks that should keep things running efficiently.
1. Delete old unused user accounts – Don’t wait for the unused or suspended account to caused security risk on your server, delete or removed all accounts or websites that are suspended for a period of time.
Home >> Server Status
2. Check backups – No matter how sure you are on backing up your server all through the years, you might missed to test all those backups. This is the best time to make sure all backups are actually working.
Home >> Backup
3. Fine Tune Services – The need for certain system services may come and go. With WHM you can enable or disable system services (or daemons) that start at boot and run in the background. Disabling the ones you do not need can reduce unnecessary memory and CPU usage. You can also select the services you want to monitor on the cPanel Service Status screen.
Home >> Service Configuration >> Service Manager
4. Server Status Check – WHM includes a set of tools that can help you keep an eye on your server’s health and performance. These include:
- Apache Status – information about the system’s web server
- Daily Process Log – information about daily CPU and memory consumption
- Server information – mostly containing information about server hardware configuration
- Service Status – a list of services that you are monitoring based on your selections in the aforementioned Service Manager.
Home >> Server Status
cPanel makes it easier for you to manage your domains, files, and mailboxes, it can save you time and effort on securing your web hosting plan. cPanel comes with a collection of impressive features designed to improve your security, protecting your mission-critical data against destruction, theft, or misuse. Looking forward to the next year, you can now start off with a healthy and high-performing server. cPanel/WHM has many other tools you can use to fine tune your server. For more information see the complete online documentation.
Non-Oversold Shared Hosting
Linux and Windows VPS
Fully Managed Dedicated Servers Contact Us Now Billing Direct Number: +632.9667459 Fax/Support Number: +632.5767737 Mobile Number: +639063801544
- No public Twitter messages.