PHP is probably the most popular scripting language, it is an open source server-side language which is used for creating dynamic web pages (e.g. login pages, shopping carts). PHP development began in 1994 when the programmer Rasmus Lerdorf initially created a set of Perl scripts he called “Personal Home Page Tools” to maintain his personal homepage. Nowadays,PHP (the short for Parser Hypertext Preprocessor) is an alternative of the Microsoft’s Active Server Page (ASP) technology.
PHP is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language and interpreter that is freely available. The code in PHP is embedded into the html of a website, running on a web hosting server. PHP is a universal scripting language, websites created with PHP are fully compatible with popular mobile devices like iPhone, iPad and other android devices. A large number of popular websites and social media platform including Facebook and Wikipedia. The most popular and widely -used open source content management systems written in PHP are WordPress, Drupal and Joomla due to its flexibility a user friendly platform for many webmasters across the globe.
Among the advantages of PHP are:
- PHP is completely free an open source platform.
- PHP is easy to learn compared to many other scripting languages. allowing even people with no coding experience whatsoever to quickly enter into the PHP realm. PHP has a syntax that is easy to parse and is actually rather human-friendly.
- PHP can be easily embedded directly into HTML.
- PHP runs on different platforms (Windows, Linux, Unix, etc.)
- PHP is a real programming language.
- Themes are customizable and webmasters can change the coding to fit their needs.
- Fast feature development.
- Widely preferred web development languages.
- Not proprietary.
- Strong user communities.
Non-Oversold Shared Hosting
Linux and Windows VPS
Fully Managed Dedicated Servers Contact Us Now Billing Direct Number: +632.9667459 Fax/Support Number: +632.5767737 Mobile Number: +639063801544
- No public Twitter messages.