WordPress 3.1.3 Update
WordPress.org announced a new update available.
Download WordPress 3.1.3 or update automatically from the Dashboard → Updates menu in your site’s admin area.
This is a security update for all previous versions. It contains the following security fixes and enhancements:
- Various security hardening by Alexander Concha.
- Taxonomy query hardening by John Lamansky.
- Prevent sniffing out user names of non-authors by using canonical redirects. Props Verónica Valeros.
- Media security fixes by Richard Lundeen of Microsoft, Jesse Ou of Microsoft, and Microsoft Vulnerability Research.
- Improves file upload security on hosts with dangerous security settings.
- Cleans up old WordPress import files if the import does not finish.
- Introduce “clickjacking” protection in modern browsers on admin and login pages.
For more info please visit the WordPress change log
For all MSWEB Network Client’s if you do not know how to update your WordPress powered websites. Send us a ticket at email@example.com so we can update your WP installation for free!
The Philippines Best Web Hosting Provider, MSWEB Network Solutions shares awareness and security to all our friends and business partners and to all netizens to promote better and safer internet use.
Send in your comments and share your insights and thoughts about this new WordPress update. Visit us at www.mswebnetwork.net
Comments are closed.